Hello, my beautiful (albeit neglected) blog people. I didn’t forget about you!
Work has been insane lately, and my free time in the evenings has now been consumed by boot camp. (Which is AMAZING, by the way)
I just wanted to let you know that I am not dead, this blog is not abandoned, and I didn’t forget about you!
- I’m halfway through boot camp, and I feel fantastic. I feel smaller and leaner and actually look forward to my thrice weekly ass-kicking of a workout.
- I lost 2.6 pounds in the last two weeks. Hooray!
- Eating clean is hard. Pretty much all of my favorite foods have ridiculous amounts of sodium in them and that makes me very sad.
- My 5k is only 3 weeks away! May 11 at Fair Park. Woooo!
- May is getting crazy busy already, so I really apologize if I fall off the face of the map again. Between my 5k, alumni events, getting my car fixed, (hopefully) squeezing in a trip to Austin, and then Free Press Summer Fest, I’m all booked as far as weekends go. Crazy how that happens.
Basically, my point is, I am doing fantastic, I am crazy busy, but loving every second of it. And don’t worry, I am making sure to take time to relax after work and on the weekends, as well as getting enough sleep. I know how that can sabotage any chances I have of getting healthier.
Hope y’all are enjoying the warmer weather!
Until next time…