Don’t worry friends, I didn’t forget about you!
Things have been absolutely insane lately. Here’s what’s going on:
- Traveling for the holidays
- I was named the Chapter President for the University of Dayton Alumni Association in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and then promptly asked to plan a Christmas service event as well as re-engage the entire group online.
- Co-chairing a committee to put together two amazing toy drives this week, one today and one tomorrow to help Christmas happen for some amazing local kids. If you are in the DFW area and are free tonight or tomorrow night, you should join us! (Find out more info at the link above.)
- The holidays.
- Booking a trip to Ohio in February. Yes, I know I’m insane.
- Helping a friend move.
- And work. We just signed two new clients (YAY) and I’ve spent every remaining minute writing content strategy for them, which I actually really enjoy doing so it’s okay.
Don’t get me wrong, I love all the things I’m doing and I’m super passionate about all of this, but it’s simply time consuming and I didn’t want y’all to think I have completely abandoned this blog. I have not. I am still sticking to my WeightWatchers, I just am struggling with finding time to write about it regularly.
Things will get better after this week. I hope. I have a few recipes I need to write-up (a couple are zero Points+ recipes, yay!) and I will get back on track with you soon.
Until then, stick with me, please?
(PS: Today is 12/12/12! This is the last time the date will be all the same number in our lives. Pretty cool, huh?)