A list to myself, for when I get lazy and distracted:
Girl, you know what you have to do. Let’s review, just in case you forgot.
- No caffeine after 4 p.m. I know, this is crazy talk. But this is the only way for you to get to sleep in time to wake up at 6 a.m. to go for a run before work. Plus, you should be drinking more water anyway. I don’t care if it makes you have to get up and pee at odd hours of the night. Deal with it. #sacrifices
- There’s another one! Stick to your workout plan. And yes, this means waking up at 6 a.m. to run before work because girl, you know you won’t have the energy or willpower to do it after you work a 10 hour day. Let’s be real here. I don’t care if it’s raining, or cold, or whatever. Get your butt out of bed and hit the treadmill. No excuses.
- Blog more. You keep saying this, and then you keep making excuses. Makes some time this weekend to write a ton of great content for your readers to keep them going for the next few weeks.
- Invest in clothes that actually fit. You look ridiculous. Half of your clothes are too big, the other half you bought when you were 17. Those wide leg boot cut jeans may fit great now, but let’s bring your closet into the 21st century, shall we? This is why you made plans with Pamela to go to the Outlet mall on Sunday.
- Only eat pizza once a month. I know, I know, you love pizza. And rightly so! It’s just too easy to get home from work and order pizza, and then not have to worry about cooking OR doing dishes. But admit it, you always feel greasy and fat the next morning! What the heck pizza! You need to break up with pizza. It’s really an just an abusive relationship.
What are your go-to rules for keeping a healthy lifestyle?