Salads are boring right? Wrong. I’ve been on a huge salad kick lately and this is my go-to one because I usually have all the ingredients already in my fridge. Substitutions are welcome, and I’d love to hear your ideas!
Makes 1 Serving.
- 2 handfuls Baby Spring Mix (I just love the variation in flavors in the mix)
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, blanched.
- 1/2 cup string beans, blanched
- 2 1/4 inch slices zucchini, cut in half.
- 1 1/4 inch slice cucumber, cut in quarters.
- 1 Tbsp Newman’s Own Light Lime Dressing.
Mix all the ingredients above and enjoy!
I use it as a side dish. Last night I had it with some grilled tuna steak. Yummm.